[soc-dev] Migrating JFace with Generics

Hi all,

I'm new here in the list, my name is Jeanderson, I'm in my senior year in Computer Science at Federal University of Campina Grande, Brazil.

I was planning to work with something related to Refactoring but now I'm engaged to work on the Platform UI project. I chose to work with Lars Vogel by implementing Generics support for the JFace viewers and migrate viewers from Eclipse UI.

I already did some contribution to get started with Gerrit and understand better how the development process works here.

I look forward to contribute this year on the platform project.

Best regards,
Jeanderson Barros Cândido

Back to the top