[soc-dev] Remove 2 of my 4 project proposals from the wiki

Hi,

I initially issued 4 proposals for GSoC platform related projects. As I will only be able to support 2 of them I selected the two proposals. For these proposals students which already have contributed patches to the Eclipse platform have shown interest.

Hence I removed:

Improved CSS support
Eclipse 4 support in PDE - Migration from the e4 tools to platform

and plan to support the following project (if they get selected):

Implement Generics support for the JFace viewers and migrate viewers from Eclipse UI Performance work in Eclipse

I also promised to help with  Eclipse Platform SWT: Native Wayland support

Best regards, Lars

Back to the top