[soc-dev] Divide and Conquer (Project idea Tutorials and Stack overflow integration)

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for your reply.

I do agree that it is a difficult, time taking and a research driven project.
So simplifying things, let me break the idea into 2 parts.
For now (i mean for this GSOC period) let me focus on the 1st part of the idea, i.e, "Tutorials" suggestion part of it.

As i estimate it, i do not think this part should take more than 3 months. This would give me the required learning curve to understand and get adjusted to Eclipse Coding  standards and collaboration.
Once i am able to complete this job properly i will shift focus on the next part i.e, "Stack overflow" posts part.

I have used Eclipse for over 2 years now, frankly i learned how to code in it. Contributing something back to it is my dream which will not stop after just 3 months.

So, i would like to propose the idea of "Suggesting tutorials as we type[1]". And request for comments on the same.

Context:

PS: Sorry for posting this as a new post, i do not know how to reply to a previous post.
Thank you,

Back to the top