Re: [soc-dev] @GSoC - Implementing logging center for Eclipse

Hi Pawel,

thanks for your interest in this project.

I'd like to know what do you expect from a
student who will participate in this project (logging center)?

That’s an a very open question ;-) What kind of answer do you expect? Perfectly working, fully tested code? Or are you looking for a statement like [1]? Or do you want a specification? I assume you read the Bugzilla entry referenced in the description? Maybe you can refine your a question a bit. Thx.

Also,
how would you rate the level of difficulty/complexity of this project?

I wouldn’t classify it as complex but time consuming as it requires a lot trial-and-error, testing, and a deep understanding of SLF4J (and Logback in particular).

Best,
Marcel