De : Buddhika Dilhan <buddhika.dilhan5@xxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : Summer of Code dev list <soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mercredi 26 février 2014 03:03
À : <soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [soc-dev] Welcome to the "soc-dev" mailing list

Hello,

I am a BSc(Eng) Undergraduate from University of Moratuwa Srilanka studying Computer Science and Engineering.

I have been quite attracted  by the project idea MQTT Test and Simulation plug-in. I am a proficient java developer and I want to get involved in this developer community.

It is very helpful if you can provide some information about the project so that I can start on the project soon.

Regards
Buddhika Dilhan
_______________________________________________ soc-dev mailing list soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/soc-dev

Back to the top