[soc-dev] Congratulations and Reminder about a new idea

Hi,

I am happy to see Eclipse foundation getting selected once again and for so many years now. Kudos. :)

I would like some of the possible mentors to comment on an idea i proposed with regard to GSOC 2014.
The idea was posted on 18th Feb 2014, title- Reference Segment and Stack Overflow Integration.
(http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/soc-dev/msg00302.html)

Please do let me know what should i do next to continue the dialogue.

Thank You,

Back to the top