Subject: [The Eclipse Foundation] Your organization application has been accepted.
Date: 24. Februar 2014 19:39:02 MEZ

Congratulations!

Your Organization Application for The Eclipse Foundation to Google Summer of Code 2014 has been accepted. Your organization's information will be auto-populated from your Organization profile onto our Participating Organizations page. Please click http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/profile/edit/google/gsoc2014/eclipse  if you want to modify your Organization profile. We recommend you take time to review your profile carefully and add relevant information and links for the students where applicable.

If you have questions about items on this profile we would recommend you read over the Melange User's Guide's section titled "Our organization was accepted! How do I create my organization homepage?"

Please be aware the your organization's information is now available to students, so you should expect to get contact from potential applicants very soon. If you have any questions, please email Carol Smith directly at carols@xxxxxxxxxx, but generally, you are off to the races. Student applications formally open on 10 March at 19:00 UTC.

Best regards,

Back to the top