[soc-dev] Google Summer of Code 2014

Dear Mentors,

the time of the year has come where you can post your ideas for projects for the GSoc 2014.

As per usual you´ll find here a ideas wiki page. The ideas page is the most important part of our application as a mentoring organization.

We have until Friday, the 13. to submit our application.

Im excited for this years Google Summer of code and am looking very much forward to it.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Jelena Alter

Coordinator, Ecosystem Europe