Re: [soc-dev] Development Environment for IDE4EDU

On 02/09/2014 12:16 PM, Hurricane Tong wrote:
a student-friendly IDE for programming
Can you please give details on what you call "student-friendly" on how it differs from generic "user-friendly"?
I think it's cool if you can find some place where to contribute change to make IDE more student-friendly, but I don't think IDE4EDU is really the right place. You should consider contributing directly to projects you use, for example JDT, CDT, EGit.. and make them more "student-friendly". I guess they'll welcome your contributions if the make sense for any user in general.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top