Re: [soc-dev] Eclipse & Undergraduate Capstone Open Source Project

I'd just like to add:

Students who are looking for final year projects may also get in touch with projects they find interesting. We currently have two international students that have supervisors on the university side and us as mentor for the open source side.

Wayne, maybe we should make such opportunities more public to interested people?

Marcel