Re: [soc-dev] [recommenders-dev] Eclipse winter of code (EWoC) program

On 10/09/2013 04:33 AM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
> Budget-wise, it's probably too late to allocate funds for an Eclipse Foundation
> winter-of-code. If you want to pursue it, then I recommend that somebody take it
> up with the committer reps.

Hi,

Sebastian Schmidt and I intended to write a proposal to make a WoC
happen in 2013 but both of us were unfortunately busy with other work.

We plan to tackle this idea again next year early in summer though.
Thus, interested students should ping this list around that time for us
to know about potential participants.

M.

Back to the top