Re: [soc-dev] Gsoc

As Wayne said before:

Go to eclipse.org/contribute, check which project you are interested, look for open bugs you can fix, or

install the software, use it, spot issues, send them to the project mailing list, offer to fix them.

Something along these lines.

What probably won't work is "I'm here! Tell me what to do!" ;-) Get in touch with the people/project you want to work at. Check the project websites to find one that sounds interesting to you.

Best,
Marcel