[soc-dev] Wrap up- GSoC 2013

Hello All,

First of all we want to thank all of you for a fun and successful Google Summer of Code this year! It was an awesome experience and very educational.

There were 2 students failed out of 13.  If you would, please, let me know why those students were failed. (it would also be positive to have an satisfying answer for the summit, if asked)

Wayne is going to write a Blog post, it would be great if you would summarize your experience, so that we can include that. I have already received some project description from students. (thanks!)

We already decided to participate next year. I hope to see you all then again!

If you need anything from my side, please let me know.
Kind Regards,
Jelena Alter

Coordinator, Ecosystem Europe
Eclipse Foundation