Re: [soc-dev] Eclipse Representatives for GSoC Mentor Summit

On 08/29/2013 06:18 PM, Jelena Alter wrote:
> Yes, we do have two people going to participate this year.

Hi,

unless I missed something, I want to ask to have a debate or at least an
(open) announcement again next year? In previous years we managed to
pick our representatives in a more transparent fashion.

M.

PS: This does not mean that I disagree with this year's reps tho.

Back to the top