Re: [soc-dev] Help with Building Eclipse Project Release

On 07/27/2013 11:05 PM, Austin H. Richards wrote:
> So I need to be able to build a developmental release for my project.
>  My code is for the JDT UI project.  How do I go about this in Eclipse?
>  I haven't ever built something like this in Eclipse before so any help
> would be much appreciated!  Thanks in advanced.

Hi Austin,

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Platform_Build shows how to
build the Platform. In your case you just have to apply your
patches/pull in your changes after you cloned the .aggregator git
repository, but before you run mvn/tycho.

It might be advisable though, to run the mvn/tycho build once _without_
you changes to verify the build works correctly.

HTH
Markus

Back to the top