Re: [soc-dev] Eclipse winter of code (EWoC) program

Any updates? :)

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <soc-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 06/20/2013 10:45 PM, Tejas Nikumbh wrote:
> Is there a way in which a competent c++ programmer [with a little Java
> experience] could begin from now on and stand a chance to get into this
> program? If yes, please tell me the way!

Hi Tejas,

there is no EWoC project yet. So far it is just an idea that - with
sufficient support - has to be turned into something real first.

Be sure though, that there will be public requirements how to get into
the program if it is accepted.

Thanks
Markus