Re: [soc-dev] RC deduplication meeting tonight at 19:00 UTC

Jelena and I will attend.

AFAICT, we have no duplication. I'm not sure how/if this might change during the deduplication meeting.

For the uninitiated, this means that we do no have any tentatively-accepted proposals from students who have been tentatively-accepted by other organizations.

Wayne