[soc-dev] GSoC Proposal: 'Code Recommenders for Javadoc'

Hi all,

my GSoC proposal 'Code Recommenders for Javadoc' made it finally to the Google melange system:
https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/patrickg/1

For all tl;dr'ers among yourselves, who still want to get an idea what I'd like to implement, open this website:

http://jdoc.gottschaemmer.net

and pay attention to the following Javadoc elements:

  • The package org.eclipse.jface.viewers
    (at the bottom)

  • The class org.eclipse.jface.viewers.TableViewer
    (right beneath the class description)

  • The method getTable() in class TableViewer

For the (second) social component, I've made two mock-up screenshots:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_EqV02Fns2Rdk9XQ1ZOR2d4SzQ/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_EqV02Fns2RbDBtUkdyM0FGSHc/edit?usp=sharing

This should get you a brief idea of my proposal. Read the full proposal for more :)
Please review, comment or ask me if you have further questions!

Best regards
Patrick Gottschaemmer

Back to the top