[soc-dev] [GSoC 2013] : Proposal for Drag and Drop in SWTBot

Hi all,

I have submitted my proposal for the implementation of Drag and Drop in SWTBot. I would welcome your reviews and feedback for the project.

You can find the proposal here . Special thanks to Mickael Istria for taking out the time to review the proposal and being a mentor for it.

Also, please note that this is not the final proposal, it can be edited till the final submission deadline.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Rohit Agrawal