[soc-dev] [GSoC 2013] : Proposal for Drag and Drop in SWTBot

Hi all,

I have submitted my proposal for the implementation of Drag and Drop in SWTBot. I would welcome your reviews and feedback for the project.

You can find the proposal here . Special thanks to Mickael Istria for taking out the time to review the proposal and being a mentor for it.

Also, please note that this is not the final proposal, it can be edited till the final submission deadline.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Rohit Agrawal

Back to the top