Re: [soc-dev] Google Summer Of Code 2013

Hi Lavinia.

Relative priority is difficult to set. The projects on our ideas page are not listed in any particular order. They are posted by separate projects and each project has its own way of setting priorities.

So don't focus on that.

Instead, focus on finding a project that is interesting to you that you think you can reasonably accomplish over the GSoC term. Once we have real student proposals in our system, we'll evaluate and rank them based on their merits.

If you have questions about an idea, ask it here (or on the alternate channel suggested on the idea).

Feel free to consider your own ways for contributing to Eclipse. There is also a link to a large number of "helpwanted" bugs that are good candidates for project proposals.

HTH,

Wayne