[soc-dev] [GSoC 2013] Some guidance required for the 'portal for plugins' idea for Orion

This is regarding the GSoC idea for creating an app store or portal for orion plugins [1]. I have already setup a local development environment and started experimenting with plugins and how they are served through the present portal [2].

Please point me to some entry level bugs or some jobs which might be helpful to me in understanding the orion codebase and the contribution mechanism. I have already studied the wiki.
Please guide me as I want to start early.

It would be nice if mentors could reply.

Regards
Ayudh Das

Back to the top