[soc-dev] Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] [Announce] GSoC 2012: Mentor Summit Travel and Details

> Who wants to attend the GSoC 2012 mentor summit on behalf of the
> Eclipse Foundation?
>
> Wayne

Hi,

if nobody else from the list of official mentors is willing to go, I'd
want to go as a replacement being a "secondary" mentor for Jasintha
Kapilajith Dasanayake working on "OSGi Remote Services Testing framework
for ECF".

Btw. I have been a student two times and three times a GSoC mentor in
previous years. Always for the ECF project that is.

Markus

Back to the top