Re: [soc-dev] GSoC Midterm evaluations

Hi Wayne,

I am working on the Graphical Inquisitor of GPU Programs (GIG) which was previously called the Graphical Explorer of CUDA Programs. I have automated the formal verification, parsed the log, and now have a basic display of the information in my UI.

This puts me at having generally accomplished my milestone listed for June 30th. I have also made considerable progress towards my listed milestone for July 31st. I seem to be generally on track with my plans.

Cheers,
Brandon Gibson