Re: [soc-dev] Check in

Hi Wayne,

I am developing  the Testing Framework For ECF to test OSGI remote services .I have studied the Eclipse's coding style and ECF. I have already sent my milestone plan to ECF dev mailing list and currently I am working on milestone 1. I will report my progress in the ECF dev mailing list.

We (ECF team) does the communication through conference calls while I usually use private chats to communicate with my mentor Harshana.

Thanks and Regards
/Jasintha