Re: [soc-dev] Check in

Hi Wayne and all,

My Project is on Generic Action Code Language[1] under eTrice projects.
I am currently uploading all my code in a git repository[2] on github.com.
Currently i am developing the grammar and code generator for language separately which wasn't mentioned in my schedule initially but it overlaps most of part of my first few weeks work. Then i am planning to start developing patches to source of eTrice on eclipse.org, once it is in working,total and very good condition. Also i am currently in contact with my mentor through private emails, at least 2-3 mails a week.
As far as help required is considered from others, since i am designing syntax of a language and trying to have syntax as close to C and java syntax as possible any comments regarding syntax from experienced programmers is very well appreciated. I will update the project page[3] and its wiki page[4] pretty soon may be within a week these would be with documentation & description enough to have a look at.

[1]http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/hckkid/1
[2]https://github.com/hckkid/my-eTrice-work
[3]https://google-melange.appspot.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2012/hckkid/12001
[4]http://wiki.eclipse.org/ETrice/GSoC/2012/GACL