Re: [soc-dev] mentor request for Eclipse Foundation failed

My bad.

Thomas didn't leave any indication that he was a committer in the application and wound up getting rejected in a bit of laziness on my part (I had to sift through a lot of bogus requests to mentor).

I believe that I've rectified the problem. Let me know if otherwise.

Wayne