[soc-dev] Open and transparent

Hey folks.

Students and mentors, please keep in mind that we are an organization that prides itself on open and transparent communication. If you have projects that you need to discuss, I strongly encourage you to hold those discussions in a public forum. Preferably this mailing list, where everybody will have the opportunity to understand what work is being proposed.

Remember that it is the group of mentors who must collectively decide which student proposals we want to accept and in what order. Mentors can only vote in favour of those proposals that they understand.

Students, it is your job to make us want to accept your proposal.

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
The Eclipse Foundation