Re: [soa-pmc] Time for termination?

Hi Oliver -
     Not yet.  There were some initial discussions but I'm not entirely sure on the process.
         --Paul

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 10:47 AM Oliver Kopp <kopp.dev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Paul,

> I agree with each of the points related above.  Migrating BPMN2 Modeler and
> BPEL over to the Modeling TLP. and terminating the SOA TLP - it has served
> its purpose well.

I am working on migrating Winery to ECD somehow. Still in discussion
with the ECD-PMC.

I see BPEL Designer and BMN2 Modeler still at
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa. Were you successful in
moving the two projects to Eclipse Modeling TPL
(https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling)?

Cheers,

Oliver