Re: [soa-pmc] Commits of Eclipse JWT

FYI, I've been tinkering with a page that provides some basic stats on projects. I need to add information about first/latest release (or something). But you may find it useful in its current form:

https://www.eclipse.org/projects/tools/report.php?id=soa

Note that it is a little expensive to run, so it's accessible only by committers; you need to be logged in before you hit the URL.

It's looking like Eclipse Mangrove is pretty stale. Is it a candidate for termination or for a long-overdue release?

Wayne