[soa-pmc] OASIS Outstanding Approved Standard award goes to TOSCA

Hey,

2017's Outstanding Approved Standard award goes to the OASIS Topology
and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC for
the TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML Version 1.0. TOSCA addresses
portability and operational management of cloud applications and
services across their entire lifecycle. The TOSCA Simple Profile in
YAML was created to provide TOSCA in a more accessible syntax to help
more users adopt TOSCA. Paul Lipton of CA, the TC Chair, accepted the
award.

Source: https://www.oasis-open.org/news/pr/2017-oasis-open-standards-cup-winners-announced

We are working to get full YAML support also into Eclipse Winery. Up
to now, we fully support the OASIS TOSCA 1.0 standard, which also
addresses portability and operational management of cloud applications
and services across their entire lifecycle.

Thanks to the contribution of ZTE, we also have support for workflow
modeling (based on BPMN4TOSCA) in Eclipse Winery.

Cheers,

Oliver

Back to the top