Re: [soa-pmc] [ebpm-dev] Status of SOA projects

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for the update. What a pity to lose a project. Maybe, you could outline the current achievements and the roadmap if there was time. Backbround: I am very interested in the BPM engine market and have good friends in Bamberg working on an overview of BPMN2-conformant enginges: https://peace-project.github.io/

I also saw that we shortly had Eclipse Score (https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa.score/governance) on board. Seemed to be a promising project, but maybe the aims were set too high.

Cheers,

Oliver

Hi Adrian, Oliver: