Re: [soa-pmc] SOA Projects

Dear Marc and Christian,

as said on its website http://www.eclipse.org/jwt/ :
Eclipse JWT (Java Workflow Tooling) aims at providing design time, development time and runtime workflow tools. It also fosters interoperability between Business Process Management (BPM) platforms and integration in Information Systems thanks to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).

I also checked https://www.eclipse.org/jwt/pages/about.php and I really like the JBI integration. Apache ODE used to have it, but dropped it. I think, JBI was a nice idea. - Is it possible to be more concrete in the section "What JWT proposes"? - There is much "will be" in there 😇

Could you say a few words on "adaptable framework for different graphical representations and XML notations." I would especially like to know the relation to WS-BPEL, XPDL and BPMN 2.0.

As far as I know, Stardust supports XPDL only for import and export (work by the Bamberg group, which also brought ust https://peace-project.github.io/index.html), although their internal model supports many constructs of BPMN 2.0.

Cheers,

Oliver

Back to the top