From: wayne beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2017-05-23 22:21 GMT+03:00
Subject: [stardust-dev] Eclipse Stardust Participation in Eclipse Oxygen
To: stardust-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

It's very late in the Eclipse Oxygen release cycle, and I'm waiting
for Eclipse Stardust to create a release record.

Is Eclipse Stardust planning to participate in the Eclipse Oxygen release?

Git commit activity seems to have stopped in January 2017. Is Eclipse
Stardust still active?

Thanks,

Wayne
--