[soa-pmc] Replaced committers on BPMN2 Modeler and BPEL projects

Greetings SOA PMC.

/cc BPEL and BPMN2 Modeler mailing lists

As you may be aware, Bob Brodt, the Project Lead and sole active committer on the BPMN2 Modeler and BPEL projects retired recently. Before he retired, he called for a vote on both of these projects to have colleague Paul Leacu replace him in the role. That call was unanswered in both of those project's mailing lists for more than a month. Upon investigation, it is evident that none of the committers from either project have been active in the Git Log for an extended period of time.

Based on this inactivity, I decided that this is an exceptional situation (as defined in section 4.6 of the Eclipse Development Process) and have retired all project committers. Further, I have initiated the paperwork process to install Paul as a committer.

Please let me know if you have concerns.

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton