[soa-pmc] Retiring

Hi guys,

I just wanted to let you all know that, as of 31 March, 2017 I will be hanging up my (Red) hat and taking early retirement. I have reached a point in my life where I need to re-evaluate my priorities and start enjoying life ;)

I haven't started looking for project lead replacements for the BPEL, BPMN2 metamodel and BPMN2 Modeller projects - not sure how that whole process works anyway, but I'll get in touch with the Eclipse Foundation folks and see what they suggest.

It's been fun, but now it's time for me to leave.

Cheers,
Bob

--
Robert ("Bob") Brodt