From: <soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of "Bob com>" <bbrodt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, 5 December 2016 at 23:17
To: SOA list <soa-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [soa-pmc] FW: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday meeting", 12/7, noon Eastern

Yo Adrian!

I have some time on Thursday to attend this meeting. I'll send out an update to this mailing list to let y'all know what happened.

Not sure what's going on with the SOA PMC. We should all plan to catch up some time before the end of the year, even if it's just to say "Happy Holidays" ;)

Cheers!

Bob

Back to the top