Re: [soa-pmc] [technology-pmc] Required release review documentation has not been provided by some Neon projects

/bcc Technology PMC

+SOA PMC

It looks like David just announced on cross-projects that BPMN2 Modeler has been removed from the simultaneous release repository.

If we are to reverse this, the PMC needs to connect with the Planning Council. I can help, but it needs to be driven from the PMC.

Wayne