Re: [soa-pmc] Inactive projects?

What about eBAM?

Wayne

On 12/05/16 04:48 AM, Andrea Zoppello wrote:
Hi Wayne,

About the ebpm project, i agree to proceed with the Termination.

Please let me know which are the formal steps ( Termination Review and so on... )

But there are some point i'd like to discuss with you. In particular:

  • The ebpm code will not continue to live anymore in eclipse ecosystem, but the project is quite stable and will continue to live, to be used and evolved.
    This is because ebpm is quite now the base foundation for Spagic Project.

    I point to you that when we contributed that code in the past, this code has been double licensed as EPL ( for eclipse ) and LGPL.

  • The ebpm code still use the Intermediate Model Project code.
Please let me know about the above points.

Thanks
Andrea