[soa-pmc] Approval: Usage of GitHub

Dear PMC,

2015 ends and Winery is getting traction again.

I would like to use GitHub for Winery development. As far as I
understood the discussion on "eclipse.org-project-leadership", I have
to get PMC approval for using GitHub issues instead of BugZilla
issues. Therefore:

Question A: Dear PMC, May I use GitHub issues for Winery? I know that
I have to clarify the details with EMO.

In case, I discover the other processes to file appropriate requests,
I'm also seeking approval for
 * releases
 * wiki
 * git repository
 * pull requests

Therefore,

Question B: Dear PMC, May I use a GitHub git repository as primary git
repository for Winery? I know that I have to clarify the details with
EMO.

The concrete repository is not yet fixed. I have to clarify whether
https://github.com/winery/winery/ is OK or if I have to move to
https://github.com/eclipse/winery/

Question C: Dear PMC, May I use a GitHub wiki associated with a GitHub
git repository (see Question B) as Wiki for Winery? I know that I have
to clarify the details with EMO.

Question D: Dear PMC, May I use the GitHub releases (at the repo
approved at Question B) to do releases for Winery? I know that I have
to clarify the details with EMO.

Question E: Dear PMC, May I use GitHub's pull requests for Winery? I
know that I have to clarify the details with EMO.

Cheers,

Oliver

Back to the top