Re: [soa-pmc] Renaming SOA Platform Top Level Project

I don't mind call this the Business Process Modeling (BPM) top-level project.

On 18/02/2015 1:33 PM, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
On 18/02/2015 12:07 PM, Marc.Gille@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
We discussed the subject in our SOA PMC call again and would really like to pursue the rebranding to BPM Top Level Project as discussed a while ago. We feel that BPM still expresses best what we do and also think the term is more sustainable than SOA.

Marc,

As I recall the previous conversation we got hung up on the specific name you proposed. What *exactly* is the name you are proposing for the project?

e.g. Is it "Business Process Modeling", or "Business Process Modeling Platform" or "BPM"?

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseCon 2015