From: soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eclipse Management Organization
Sent: 12 August 2014 22:02
To: soa-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soa-pmc] New Project Proposal - Score

Hi SOA PMC,

Would like to bring to your attention the Score project proposal [1] that has been approved for community review.

Initially its top level parent project was Technology but SOA is a better fit for the scope of the project.

Welcome your feedback.

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/score

--
Cheers,

Richard
(On behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization)

Richard Burcher
Community Manager at the Eclipse Foundation

========
I can also be reached at

IRC:
username = spatialfrog on #eclipse and #eclipse-dev @ irc.freenode.net