Re: [soa-pmc] Renaming SOA Top Level Project

Thanks, Mike.

I was also thinking that it is not your role, but Ian and you both indicated concerns regarding our suggestion and hence, it may be fair to ask for alternatives. I still do think that Enterprise Technologies is a valid name and a better fit than BPM – both being options supported by the SOA PMC.

Marc

From: Mike Milinkovich [mailto:mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Dienstag, 25. März 2014 13:33
To: Gille, Marc; ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx; wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: soa-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Renaming SOA Top Level Project

On 20/03/2014 9:11 PM, Marc.Gille@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

What are you suggesting as an alternative? Because one thing is clear: All current project leads would like to get rid of the SOA label.

Marc et al,

I'm not sure if it's really the EMO's role to come up with a new name, but let me talk it over with Ian and Wayne and see if we can come up with anything inspired.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top