[soa-pmc] Modeling and Monitoring Business Processes with Mangrove, BPMN2 Editor and Stardust.pptx

Gents,

find attached the homogenized slide deck.

Still unanswered: my question regarding demo vs. slides.

Oliver, I took the liberty to adjust the layout of your slides to comply with the template and also remove your slide on Declarative/Imperative – really beyond the scope of this presentation, in particular given that Winery originally was not part of it.

Marc