Re: [soa-pmc] Workflow and Integration Open Bar

Many thanks, Anne.

We will use our channels as well.

Marc

From: Anne Jacko [mailto:anne.jacko@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mittwoch, 5. März 2014 19:37
To: Gille, Marc
Cc: soa-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx; ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Workflow and Integration Open Bar

Hello all -- web page has been updated: https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/soa

I've asked Roxanne to tweet about it. Thanks, and see you soon!

Anne Jacko

Eclipse Foundation

503-784-3788 (cell)

On Mar 5, 2014, at 7:45 AM, <Marc.Gille@xxxxxxxxxxx> <Marc.Gille@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anne/Ian,

Here is what we would like to put on the web page (should be consistent with your edits, Anne - thanks).

Marc

Workflow and Integration Open Bar

Projects leads of the active SOA projects

·         BPMN2 Modeler – Full BPMN2 Modeling in Eclipse

·         Mangrove - BPM and SOA Model Integration

·         Winery - The only Open Source Tool with full Support of the Cloud Software Standard TOSCA

·         Stardust – The largest Open Source BPM Suite in the Industry

will demonstrate their latest features, e.g.

·         Stardust Mobile Workflow

·         Winery general functionality

We will also discuss and show integration between the above projects e.g.

·         BPMN2 as Lingua Franca between all Tools

·         Stardust Monitoring for Mangrove Models

·         Winery Integration into Stardust leveraging Browser Modeler Plug-Ins

as well as discussing next steps of collaboration.

The session is open to everyone. We will have an introduction round at the beginning and cover requirements and topics brought up by all participants in addition or even alternatively to the above.

If the scheduled time is not enough, we will continue at the real bar – as usually with the SOA project. Let say, we will continue at the real bar in any event …

Dr. Marc Gille * Senior Vice President, Product Management, Infinity * Global Technology * SunGard * 340 Madison Ave, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10173 * Phone +1 646 445 1294 * Mobile +1 347 414 4529 * marc.gille@xxxxxxxxxxx *www.sungard.com * Twitter @marcgille

Join the online conversation with SunGard’s customers, partners and industry experts and find an event near you at:www.sungard.com/ten.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

SunGard Systeme GmbH • Registered: Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56839 • Geschäftsführer: Harold Finders, Christian U. Haas, Henry Morton Miller Jr., Victoria E. Silbey

Back to the top