Re: [soa-pmc] It's time to kill STP

Wayne,
the link to your wiki page is missing :)

Zsolt

Am 21.03.2012 um 18:56 schrieb Wayne Beaton:

STP has been lingering for far too long. It's time to wrap it up.

I have scheduled a termination review for STP on April 26/2012 using this [1] wiki page for documentation.

Please make sure that the document contains move information for any code that needs to be moved.

There are a few placeholders in the document right now (e.g. "Move stp.model to SOA") that need to be filled out. We need to know, for example, specifically what (e.g. source repositories, Bugs, CQs, downloads, etc.) needs to be moved and to where.

If these sections remain blank on April 19th, I'll assume that the code just needs to be archived, make the modifications myself, and move forward with that.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton