From: soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [soa-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc Dutoo [marc.dutoo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 5:33 PM
To: SOA PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [soa-pmc] Tuesday next PMC call

OK I've been using an old conference number "0800 902 694" that I had
saved in my notes...
Sorry Zsolt, everybody !

To make amends, here is a teaser about EasySOA (*) :
http://www.slideshare.net/mdutoo/easier-soa-with-easysoa
& we've discussed with Adrian from Mangrove last Monday about joint
opportunities... very promising !

Regards,
Marc

(*) The EasySOA project aims at a light platform that lowers the cost of
access to existing service oriented architectures (SOA) in the
information system without compromising their integrity. The EasySOA
project has the System@tic label (French Open Source cluster) and a 4m€
budget on 2010-2012. Partners are Open Wide (leader, integration & BPM),
INRIA Lille ADAM labs (heterogeneous service engine), EasiFab (grown out
of INRIA Grenoble labs, light SOA model and SOA monitoring), Nuxeo
(content management platform), Talend (data & service integration), Bull
(SOA administration & monitoring).

Le 15/03/2011 17:16, Marc Dutoo a écrit :
> I'm still online, been for the last 10 minutes !
>
> Regards,
> Marc
>
> Le 15/03/2011 17:10, Zsolt Beothy-Elo a écrit :
>> Nobody joined the call today :( Were there any technical problems?
>>
>> Zsolt
>>

>> Am 11.03.2011 um 11:08 schrieb Zsolt Beothy-Elo:
>>
>>> Dear PMC colleagues,
>>> Tuesday (15th of March) we have our next PMC call, only topic at the
>>> moment is the SOA TLP delegate for the architecture council. Only
>>> candiate at the moment is Adrian. So if anybody else feels qualified
>>> to represent the SOA TLP in the council let us know.
>>> @Marc: If you are able to make it for the call I would also be very
>>> interested in hearing more about EasySOA.
>>> Anyway it should be a short call. BTW, keep in mind we have new
>>> call-in numbers (http://wiki.eclipse.org/SOA/Meetings).
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Zsolt