Re: Fwd: [soa-iwg] ECF remote services

Hi Scott,

Ricco is on vacation this week. So, at best, the steering committee can discuss this point next week.

Regards,

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

Scott Lewis a écrit :
In the Mar 3 meeting notes was this entry:

Oliver will draft a request to the IWG Steering Committee to include the suggested complimentary ECF components in the IWG package. It is known that there will not be an integration between ECF and Swordfish in the short or mid term, and hence the IWG Steering Committee needs to determine if this situation warrants an exception the charter which has a stated goal of providing integrated components.

My question: When should we expect that the IWG Steering Committee to have a decision about this?

Since is a project that is depended upon by the platform, our own API freeze for Helios is coming up rapidly...and if we're going to do releng and perhaps even API work in support of the EPP package it will have to be done soon...so we therefore need to know soon...i.e. before EclipseCon....so we can schedule and complete the associated releng work.

Thanks,

Scott