Re: [soa-dev] [bpel-dev] Why don't BPEL model class extend EObject?

On 12/07/2011 13:17, Bob Brodt wrote:
I love it when problems solve themselves :)
Me too.

Can I ask what kind of "view" you're working on? Is this something that could be contributed back to the eclipse project?
Sure. I am implementing some of the suggestions made by Vincent here: http://www.eclipse.org/bpel/users/pdf/BPEL_UI_Enhancements_v1.0.pdf .
I am starting with a form editor dedicated to assign Activity, with arrow based mapping. This is something that should be proposed to Eclipse BPEL project when it is interesting enough. I'll send you a link and/or write a blog post about it when it is ready to get some feedback.

--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top