Re: [soa-dev] Contribution to Eclipse STP project

Hi Mahmoud,

Great contribution and many ideas for futur improvements. I'm very excited to add this contribution to the SCA Tools project :-)

As we said, to go ahead, create a bug in the Eclipse bugzilla with your contribution. It'll be a pleasure to me to integrate your contribution after the Eclipse IP process, and, then to propose you as new committer on the SCA Tools project.

Can I add a link to your demo on the SCA Tools wiki?
If you want, you can describe your contribution on the wiki [0].

Fabric3 is also interested to work with us on the policy integration in SCA Tools [1]. It will be great if we can work together on this issue.

Best regards,

Stephane Drapeau
Obeo

[0]: http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/SCA_Component/SCA_Policy
[1]: http://archive.codehaus.org/lists/org.codehaus.fabric3.user/msg/BA31E956-E07E-473D-BBD4-EBDD9585294E@xxxxxxxxx

Mahmoud Ben Hassine a écrit :
Dear eclipse developers,

My name is Mahmoud Ben Hassine , I am a software engineer working at inria <http://www.inria.fr/> for the galaxy <http://galaxy.gforge.inria.fr/Main/HomePage> project.

During this project, we have developed a plugin to generate intents for OW2 FraSCAti SCA runtime.

We have successfully used it to generate ready to use intents to monitor QoS criteria of SCA applications.

We believe that this plugin can be improved and may contribute to the eclipse STP project.

You will find a short demo explaining the new functionalities added by this plugin here :

http://galaxy.gforge.inria.fr/demos/intent_wizard/

Thank you for watching.

I  look forward to hearing from you,

Best regards,