From: soa-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soa-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Florian Lautenbacher
Sent: Freitag, 9. April 2010 14:04
To: soa-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soa-dev] AW: SOA article?

Hi Chris, all,

an article about the SOA projects would definitely be a good idea. I would be interested in supporting such an article, but only the two of us makes no sense as we are both from the same project :-)

As there is the Open Source SOA Day at the Deutsche Post in Bonn in two weeks (organized by Sopera), maybe some of the participants of the projects will attend it? I'm not sure whether I will be able to attend it completely, but I will definitely try to organize that.
Maybe that might be a good opportunity to discuss such an article directly?

Especially the story line of such an article is important at the beginning:
are there already some thoughts how it should look like? Did you discuss such things at EclipseCon?

I guess it should start with the underlying ideas and parts of the charter of the SOA IWG? Afterwards, it could dive into some of the projects (maybe in-line with the tutorial of the STP project last year?). But it should have one recurrent theme which connects the different projects such as the Policy editor, BPMN editor, SCA tools, JWT, etc.

Any ideas here?

Best regards,

Florian